Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Incremental Update, It's Getting CLOSE!

I again called the National Visa Center in DC this morning. As you know, Sean was checked in and then out of the National Visa Center last Monday, Aug 9. The information was then sent to the US embassy in Seoul. The embassy sends a packet of info called P3 to the adoption agency with some instructions. I now know that the P3 was sent from the embassy to the adoption agency on Friday, Aug. 13. The agency complies with whatever instructions are included in the packet, I don't even know the details, but they then send the P3 back to the embassy. Once the P3 is back at the embassy, Sean's Visa Interview will be scheduled. The travel call is generally received the same or next day as the Visa Interview.

It's gonna be soon, everyone!

2 comments:

AddledWriter said...

How have I been missing these updates? He is so cute. Congrats!

Lori said...

Thanks, Car, er, Addled! I've been putting them up on FB, but you have a lot on your mind and may have missed them. Follow me? I think I have 0... :(