Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We Should Be Given a Time Out

Well, I can only say I hope our parenting skills are better than our blogging ones. This blog has sat idle for a year and a half. And what a year and a half it's been. Bad, bad bloggers!

When Wade posted the last update below on Jan. 4, 2009, our beloved Shelby Doggs was still alive (but I was on the verge of one of the worst weeks of my life), his mother was still alive, Stacey was our social worker, we still resided in a townhouse in South Brunswick, and, oh yeah, we didn't have a son in Korea! I also think I was 20lbs thinner, but let's not get into that. Now sadly Shelby and Bette are no longer with us, but Chloe Doggs is; we are single-family-detached-homeowners in lovely and scenic OBNJ; Social Worker Stacey left our agency and put us in the good hands of Social Worker Lisa; and Sean Seok-min Olsson is with his foster family in Seoul waiting for us to travel to get him. I'm torn between back-filling and back-dating the information to keep a better record, or just blurting it all out here and now...

Well, if you've stumbled upon this blog, and while reading this entry, you've noticed that there are quite a lot of entries between June 30, 2010 and January 4, 2009, you'll know that I've simply gone in and back-filled. Or, maybe I'll just delete this entry, and you'll be none the wiser about what horrible bloggers we actually are. :)

No comments: